In progress - Indigo baby quilt

I bought a stash of Indigo patterned fat quarters and white-on-white printed fabrics last time I went to a big quilt show. I cut some of it up into 2inch and 2.5inch squares, and then ran out of steam. But I've recently discovered how to make quarter-square-triangle blocks, and so I used up some of the larger squares to for this, and turned it into Ohio Stars. I still need to back it, but I'm planning to sew buttons on as laid out here to quilt it simply.

Another baby-sized quilt, but as I (stupidly, as always!) didn't wash the fabric before I got carried away starting, and as it's indigo it will inevitably run, this of course won't be suitable for a baby as I don't think you'd ever be able to wash it without it ruining! So it will have to become a wall quilt instead. Ah well...